Sense of Bliss
DISCOVER THE MAGIC OF Kundalini Yoga
You owe it to yourself, to be yourself.
Kundalini Yoga is something you must experience for yourself. The effect of a set of exercises (Kriya) or a meditation is very personal since we all are different and unique. Today's experience may differ from the one of yesterday.
However each kriya and each meditation is mostly designed for :
- a certain area (pelvic region, the kidneys, the spine, heart chakra...),
- boosting a certain talent (compassion, committment, power...)
- being able to cope with challenges (reducing stress, letting go of anger, managing emotions etc.)
- rebalancing (ying/yang, apana/prana, chakra energies etc.)
Kundalini Yoga is an ancient form of yoga. I find it the most holistic form of yoga since it works on the body and the mind at the same time. It carries all other forms of yoga. It digs deeper and works on a cellular level, on the nervouse system, glandular system and alters your thinking and breaks through patterns and addictive behavior and fear.
All of this can be reached through :
- a fixed set of exercices (=kriya), based on scientific and spiritual knowledge,
- the art of sound (mantra chanting, gong vibrations)
- hand positions (mudra) to trigger certain meridian points
- breathing techniques (Pranayama),
- energy awakening (kundalini energy seated in your navel area).
- Your own willpower and intentions
The aim is to make you more conciouss of who you are and of your heart's desire and purpose here on earth. It expands your awareness of life itself and everything and everyone connected to you. You become more mindfull and peacefull.
Kundalini Yoga is for everybody! Easy to apply in a busy daily schedule. It is not about difficult poses. You don't need to have a flexible body. You learn to cope wih challenges in life through resilience and commitment gained through dynamic and repititive Kundalini Yoga exercices. You always respect your bodies' signals and restrictions. But at the same time, you learn to go beyond your comfort zone.
Yogi Bahjan was the first one who brought Kundalini Yoga to the West in 60'ies. In India Kundalini Yoga was kept secret because it was awakening the people so that they no longer could be manipulated. He was far from a saint. However, I try to seperate his person, behavior and current allegations from his teachings from the science of yoga he teached. This would only reinforce duality. I only listen to the guru within and can only refer to my own experience of the effect of kundalini yoga on my life .
"Follow the Teachings, not the Teacher." (Yogi Bhajan)